SERIOUS PROTECTION FOR HULLS – A BIOCIDE FREE FOULING RELEASE FILM
WHY CHOOSE RENOLIT SEAL?
– NO MASKING REQUIRED AND NO RISK OF OVER-SPRAY
– CAN BE APPLIED AT TEMPERATURES BETWEEN 10 AND 30 DEGREES, INCLUDING HIGH HUMIDITY ZONES
– INSTANT FUNCTIONALITY WITH ONE LAYER, NO CURING TIME
– AMAZING PROTECTION – UNIFORM THICKNESS AND CONSTANT QUALITY
– ABSORBS SURFACE DILATATION
– UP TO 10 YEARS FUNCTIONALITY
– EASY TO CLEAN
– MARINE TECHNICIANS ARE ABLE TO CARRY OUT MAINTENANCE WORK IN PARALLEL
– QUICK AND EASY REPAIRS BECAUSE WE CAN SIMPLY USE FILM PATCHES
– SIMPLER HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT (HSE)
– SIMPLER AND CHEAPER WASTE MANAGEMENT
Renolit Seal is a tough protective film for underwater applications.
Furthermore – Renolit seal is extremely versatile, since it’s useful in both salt and freshwater applications. Also, Renolit Seal is incredibly useful in offshore installations – including oil and gas platforms or tidal energy and wind turbines.
Since this film features a flocked finish, it offers amazing protection against barnacles. Additionally, the film provides protection to vessels colliding into sandbanks.
If you’d like to find out more, please feel free to contact us